Favorite pastime: calling my pets “ignorant sluts”
Just chillin on my bed with the WORLD’S FATTEST CAT LAYING ON MY CHEST AND SUFFOCATING ME
So Here’s Everything That Went Down in the MCU Fandom In the Last 12 Hours
- Variety reported that Robert Downy Junior would appear in Captain America 3 as Iron Man, and that he had been scheduled for a small part but them bumped up his on screen time and would be receiving 40 million dollars for the part.
- They then went on to say that this would be the kick off for Civil War.
- Newsarama and Comic Book Resources then reported that the official title of Cap 3 would be “Captain America 3: Civil War.”
- The entire internet then freaked the fudge out.
- This continued for about eight hours.
- Someone finally calmed down enough to look over the articles and realized “Wait a minute… they didn’t quote a single source about this story, and even if they did, they never once said Cap 3 would be Civil War, they said it set up Civil War, as in it’s possible that this could be what happens, never once saying it’s actually happening.”
- Then people went further back and found a month ago the Russo’s, the directors of Cap 2 and Cap 3, had come out and said, “Yeah there is no way Civil War is going to happen, it wouldn’t work.”
- Now we’re here in the present, taking a big sigh of relief, realizing we all freaked out over nothing, grabbing a cold pint, and waiting for all this to blow over.
the Clue Klux Klan…solving mysteries in a racist sort of way
i think you mean “the police department”
been having stomach pain for the last 24 hours or so
are we SURE i’m not the next virgin mary about to give birth to jesus
hussie is throwing some SERIOUS unsubtle shade in the direction of the m/m fandom and their notoriously awful treatment of the girl characters bless
do u ever wonder how many of ur followers live near u
one time i was chatting with some tumblr friends on skype and it turned out that me and one girl lived in the same building